Japanese singer yama has released her theme song for movie “Sweet My Home”. The track is entitled “henkou-Movie Edition-” and was written and composed by Ozaki Sekaikan.
yama comments on “henkou-Movie Edition-” release:
“I asked Mr. Ozaki Sekaikan to write the lyrics and music for the theme song, “henkou-Movie Edition- “. The melody is gentle and nostalgic, but the lyrics are disturbing and crazy, as if the song is slowly hunting you down.
It is a ballad, but rather than just expressing it gently, I adjusted the waves of emotion by gradually strengthening the human smell.
The movie also depicts the process of human fear, vindictiveness, and warm places being threatened, and I felt indescribable at the end.
I would be happy if you could feel even a little of the aftermath of “Sweet My Home” through this theme song.”
– You can listen to yama’s “henkou-Movie Edition-” on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, the iTunes store, and YouTube. The cover artwork was directed by none other than yama herself.
About yama’s “henkou-Movie Edition-“:
“The theme song “henkou-Movie Edition-” for the movie “Sweet My Home,” is now available. The song was written and composed by Ozaki Sekaikan and features yama’s voice gently enveloping the song’s strange and frightening track.
The artwork directed by yama herself has also been released.
Please listen to this gem of a ballad, filled with sadness in a somewhat crazy and nostalgic worldview, prior to the release of the movie.”
“Sweet My Home” Movie Trailer
– Learn more about the move “Sweet My Home” at their official website.
More J-Pop / J-Rock Music News and Exclusive Interviews
Looking for more breaking news from the Japanese music industry? You’ve come to the right place! Be sure to read these reports and exclusive chats with the to talent in the industry today:
– [Alexandros] Interview: Anime NYC live performance, band inspirations
– nano.RIPE Interview: “Gekka” | Ending theme song in ‘The Devil Is a Part-Timer!’ Season 1
– Nowlu Interview: “Stuck on you” | Ending song in ‘More than a Married Couple, but Not Lovers.’